- The jumbo stamps look great going off a card, as a background or as a focal. The large words are perfect centered on the front of the card.
- Glimmer mist looks great as a soft background for your card.
- To get a tone-on-tone effect, sponge on a color lightly, then stamp over it, fully inking the stamp.
- Place the card so the fold is on the top. Stamp a jumbo rose in the top right and bottom left with Berrylicious ink. Use the stylus and a blender tip to fill in the roses lightly with Berrylicious ink. Use a separate blender tip for the Line Pastel ink and fill in the white space. Spray onto the roses with Red Velvet Glimmer mist. If the card curls, place a paper towel on top and weigh it down with books to dry.
- Stamp “happy birthday” with VersaMark in the center and sprinkle on white embossing powder. Emboss with heat embossing tool. Place a white lace border across the top and a scallop border along the bottom, 1/4” from the bottom. Cut a 6 1/2” long strip of Zips and apply it to the center of the scallop lace border. Press light green ric-rac onto the Zips™ to adhere. Trim excess. Tie a small bow of sheer green ribbon and adhere to the bottom right with Zots™.
- For the inside: Stamp a jumbo rose in Berrylicious in the bottom left. Fill in with the blender tip as on the front. Mask off the top panel by covering it with a piece of scrap paper (or you can use a piece of stencil tape). Fill in the rest of the white area by sponging on Lime Pastel. Stamp some swirls onto the background in Lime Pastel. Print a greeting on a small piece of white cardstock and ink the edges with Berrylicious using the blender tip. Glue the greeting to the card 1 1/2” from the top and 1/4” from the right.