- Stamping the brown flourish and trimming around it creates a great embellishment for your page.
- Create intricate accents on your page simply by stamping around a border—the Edges & Borders Stamps are perfect for this.
- The jumbo stamps look gorgeous on scrapbook pages—you really can’t go wrong!
- Start with the tan rose pattern for the background. Mat a 7”x5” photo on brown swirls, leaving a 1/2” border. Trim the top and sides with scalloped scissors (on the Quick Snipper).
- Cut an 8 1/2”x4 1/2” piece of tan floral and with VersaMark ink, stamp two roses slightly going off the bottom edge. Sprinkle clear embossing powder on the image and emboss with a heat tool. Sponge on Maroon ink over the embossed roses with a makeup sponge and wipe off excess ink with a paper towel. Trim the bottom edge and sides with scalloped scissors to match up with the photo mat. Glue the roses along the bottom of the photo.
- Mat photo/roses onto tan swirl, leaving a 1/4” border. Mat again onto brown swirls, leaving a 1/8” border. Mat a third time onto pink dot, leaving a 3/4” border. Stamp along the edge of the pink dot mat with a swirly border stamp and Timber Brown StazOn®. Glue the photo/mat centered to the tan roses page.
- Stamp 2 brown flourishes on words paper and trim around. Glue one to the top left and one to the bottom right of the photo mat as shown. Print a caption on the brown/tan label from the Luscious Labels. Glue to the page 1/4” from the right and 4 1/4” from the top.