Designer Tip: If you are using water based ink (not StazOn) then mist and let dry before stamping your image. If you stamp before and then mist, the moisture may make your stamped image bleed.
- Place the card with the fold on the left. Cover the card with the ivory portion of the paper, with the black border. Glue the bag to the front of the card and place the small decorative corners at the lower left and top right. Spray with black mist, then remove the stencil and let dry.
- Stamp “How ya bean?” at the center of the bag and a coffee mug below and to the left. Stamp another mug and spoon onto white cardstock and cut out. Foam tape the second mug to the right of the first and glue the spoon below.
- Stamp the swirl image across the center of a small flower and on each petal of a medium flower. Mist a large flower black and layer with a stamped flower. Secure a black brad to the flowers and glue dot to the card as shown.
- Tag: Tear the black/brown border from the ivory paper and glue to the top of the tag. Trim excess paper and re-punch hole at the top. Spray the bottom of the tag with black mist. Use a knife to make slits to hold gift card corners. Thread the tag with ribbon. Place tag in bag.
- Inside the card: Stamp a mug at the lower right corner. Stamp a border of 2 spoons on the card right edge. Place the corner stencil at the lower left and mist. Stamp “Fancy a cuppa?” below.
- Envelope: Tear a corner from the ivory patterned paper, ink torn edge and glue to the right corner of the envelope. Mist with black, let dry and stamp with the teapot. Stamp a rose corner at the top left corner. Flap: Cover the flap with border paper and stamp “Coffee.”