Designer Tip: Use the bottle cap balloons or the stix candles as focals for a card.
- Place the blue Happy Days border paper as your background with the border on the top. Glue a 10”x4” chevron Happy Days paper to the center of the page 1 1/2” from the bottom. Glue an 11”x2” green Happy Days paper to the center of the page 2 1/4” from the bottom. Place the orange scalloped polka dot Edger along the bottom of your page.
- Glue a 7”x6 1/4” yellow Happy Days paper to the page 2” from the right side and 2 3/4” from the bottom. Mat your photo on white cardstock with Glue your 7”x5” photo 2 3/4” from the right side and 3 1/2” from the bottom.
- Cut a 4” orange stix and glue yellow bakers twine out the top so 3/8” shows. Repeat with the red, green and blue stix. Wrap with yellow baker’s twine and Zot™ to the page as shown. Tie a bow with the yellow baker’s twine and Zot™ to the candles as shown. Place four large gold Jewel Dazzles underneath the twine wicks to create flames.
- Place your black bicycle Dazzles™ on the orange Edger as shown. Place the streamers Dazzles™ on the handlebars and the gift Dazzles™ on the back of the bike as shown. Zot™ two green and one orange bottle cap to the layout as shown. Accent with gold Jewel Dazzles™. Zot™ red, yellow, and blue twine under the bottle caps and glue to the back of the bike Dazzles™. Use tiny dots of Diamond Glaze to hold your twine in place. Tie a bow with yellow baker’s twine and Zot™ to the bike Dazzles™.
- Write or computer print your journaling on 1/2” strips of white cardstock and mat on red Happy Days paper with 1/16” borders. Glue to the lower right corner of the layout. Place small gold Jewel Dazzles™ on the beginning of each strip. Write or computer print your title on a 3 3/4”x1 1/8” white cardstock. Mat on red Happy Days paper with 11/16” borders and then mat on yellow Happy Days paper with 1/8” borders. Glue 1/2” from the left side and 7/8” from the top. Place medium gold Jewel Dazzles™ in the corners of the white cardstock.