Designer Tip: The Stylish Stix can be flattened with your fingers, a bone folder or a die cutting machine.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover your card with Picnic red bandana paper. Glue a 4 1/2”x5 1/2” Picnic green floral paper 1/4” from the edges, as shown. Glue a 3 1/2” square of white cardstock 1/2” from the green floral edges, as shown. Place border Dazzles™ on edges of the green floral paper. Place a 5” length of the dotted Blueberry Self Adhesive Border 1/2” from the bottom.
- Cut three of the Stylish Stix at 3”, 4” and 5”. Tie a red plaid knot around the long Stix and Zot™ in place on the left, as shown. Cut two of the Stylish Stix at 1 1/2” and 2”. Zot™ in place on the right, as shown. Place border Dazzles™ on several of the Stix. Foam tape a bottle cap at the top of the longest Stix and Zots™ a red Blossom in the bottle cap recess. Zots™ Blossoms at the top of each Stix, as shown. Cut leaves from the Picnic green vine ribbon and Zots™ onto the Stix, as shown.
- Foam tape a 5” length of the dotted Kiwi Self Adhesive Border 1/4” from the bottom, covering the lower ends of the Stix. Place border Dazzles™ along the bottom edge, and place adhesive dots from the kiwi border strip on the white cardstock corners, as shown.
- Back a banner Dazzles™ with Picnic striped paper (from a blue/floral section), and trim around the Dazzles™ edges. Place a “Get Well” Dazzles™ on the center and foam tape over the long Stix, as shown.
- Card inside: Glue a 5”x2” Picnic green floral paper on the bottom edge and place border Dazzles™ along the top edge. Glue a 3 1/2”x1 3/4” Picnic striped paper as shown and place border Dazzles™ as shown.
- Cut two of the Stylish Stix at 3” and 2 1/2” and flatten them. Place border Dazzles™ on one of the Stix. Tie a red plaid knot around each Stix and Zots™ in place on the left, as shown. Zots™ bottle caps as shown. Cut two red scalloped circles from the Picnic red bandana paper and foam tape in the bottle caps. Place adhesive dots from the blueberry border strip as shown.
- Journal “feel better soon” on a 2 1/4”x1/2” white cardstock, mat on Picnic red bandana paper with a 1/8” border and foam tape as shown.