Designer Tip: This punched and layered look is easy to do and looks fantastic! Simply punch a border on several different strips of paper and layer from bottom to top. The first (bottom) layer will not be punched.
- With the fold on the top, trim the card to a 5” square. Glue 5”x1” of red across the bottom. Cut 5”x1 1/2” of blue lace and punch one edge with the hollow scallop border punch. Glue across the card 1/2” from the bottom.
- Punch along one edge of 5”x1” of pink pattern with the scallop punch. Glue to card 1 3/8” from the bottom. Punch one edge of 5”x2 1/2” of cream cardstock with the hollow scallop punch. Stamp “happy birthday to you” in the center and glue to card 1 3/4” from the bottom. Punch one edge of 5”x1 1/4” of red with the heart scallop punch and glue across card 3 1/2” from the bottom. Punch one edge of 5”x1 1/2” of blue lace with the scallop punch and glue across card 4” from the bottom. Trim off excess paper, flush with the card.
- Add red heart Dazzles™ to embellish.
- For the inside: Glue 5”x1 1/2” of red paper across the bottom. Punch the bottom of 5”x3” of cream cardstock with the heart scallop punch. Stamp the greeting in the center and stamp some hearts on the sides. Add red heart Dazzles™ to the centers of the stamped hearts. Punch the edge of 5”x1 1/4” of pink paper using the scallop border punch. Glue 3 1/4” from the bottom. Punch the edge of 5”x1 1/4” of red using the hollow scallop and glue across the top along the fold.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 6 1/2”x5” blank white card (link)
- Lacy Paper Pack (link)
- KnockOuts Border Value Kit (link)
- Red Heart Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Birthday Greetings Stamps (link)
- Maroon Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Cream cardstock (link)