Designer Tip: These punches are great for pleated circles. They also look good when layered.
- Use brown paper for the background. Cut a 12”x4 1/2” vertical stripe and punch the bottom edge with the outline scallop. Punch the edge of a 1” strip of pink and glue behind the stripe with the scallops offset. Glue to the page 1/8” from the top.
- Punch the scallop along the bottom edge of a 1” strip of striped paper and glue 1/4” from the bottom of the page. Glue a 1/8” blue strip and pink strip just above the scalloped stripe.
- Glue an 8 1/8”x2 3/4” brown to the right 1/2” from the top. Cut three 2 5/8” squares and punch all four sides using the outline scallop. Glue evenly to the brown strip. Print a three-letter title on white and glue in the center of each square.
- Punch a heart scallop border along the edge of a 5” blue strip and glue behind a 5”x7” photo. Glue to the page 1/2” from the left and 2 3/4” from the top.
- For the pleated circles: Cut two 12” strips of pink 2 1/2” wide and punch one edge. Score at every 1/2”, then fold to create the pleats. Glue the ends together. Glue or Zot the back of the circle to a small scrap of paper to hold it together, then glue to the page. Repeat this process for a striped circle cut to 1 1/2” with the zigzag border, then a blue 1 1/4” scalloped circle. For the smaller circles, you may need less paper (1 1/2” strips instead of two).
- Embellish the circles with ribbons and paper as shown. Zot a pink/brown dot bow above the photo. Print your journaling on 1/4” strips of paper and glue randomly on the page.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Handmade Memories paper pack (link)
- Handmade Memories ribbon (link)
- KnockOuts Border Value Kit (link)
- Scoring tool (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)