Click to view a larger image
- Place the green border paper with the border at the top. Mat a 8 ¾” x 8” blue plaid rectangle with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Glue the rectangle 3” from the top of the page a 1 3/8” from the left side. Glue a 1” x12” strip of striped paper across the bottom edge of the blue rectangle.
- Mat the 6”x4” photo with both blue paper and white cardstock, leaving 1/8” wide borders. Center the photo on the plaid mat.
- Place the center of a starburst from the yellow patterned paper at the center of the daisy flower Dazzle™ so that the pattern forms a part of the flower center. Line the tulips with purple dot paper. Line all of the flower leaves with green paper. Glue the flowers, alternating, along the striped border and on top of the photo mat.
- Cut the sheer white ribbon into a 12” length. Poke out a wire from one end of the ribbon. Loosely gather the ribbon along this wire until one side of ribbon is completely ruffled. Leave wire end free and do not cut off. Fold one corner of the straight edged ribbon down. Begin rolling the gathered edged ribbon into a spiral rose. Wrap the gathered edge of the rose with the wire length. Adhere Dazzle™ swirls to the background paper. Use a glue gun to adhere the roses to the paper.
- Line Dazzle™ bugs with white cardstock. Use colored pens to color the bugs as shown. Cut out. Wrap a 2” length of memory thread around a pencil tip to coil. Glue one end of coil behind the bug and the other under the roses.
- Journal about a typical spring day after a long winter. What does your family like to do? Write on white cardstock. Cut into strips and foam tape, overlapping the photos.