Click to view a larger image
- Cut the following lengths of Memory Thread: 14 1/2" of Fuchsia; 6" of green for the leaves; 8" of green for the stem; 3 1/2" of yellow for the flower center; 1" of yellow for the loop on the tag.
- For the blossom: Take the fuchsia memory thread in your hands. Leaving 1" excess at the left side, make a loop 3/4" long for the first petal. Twist the bottom of the loop once, then continue making 4 more petals in the same manner. Twist the open ends together.
- For the stem, fold the 8" length of green Memory thread in half. With the fold at the top, twist the two lengths together all the way down the stem. Twist the ends of the memory thread of the blossom around the top of the stem, then trim excess.
- For the leaves, hold the 6" length of green memory thread horizontally, then bring both ends to meet at the center forming a loop at each side. Twist each end together with the memory thread at the center of the piece. Place beneath the stem, about half way down the stem. Twist around the stem once, then flatten out the leaves at each side. Shape a rounded point at the outer ends of the leaves with fingers.
- Punch a yellow circle. Use your fingers to make a swirl from the 3 1/2" length of yellow memory thread. Zot™ to the center of the yellow circle, trimming any excess. Add a 5mm crystal to the center. Foam tape the circle over the center of the blossom.
- Cut a small tag from yellow cardstock, then write or computer print "hello" on it. Fold the 1" length of yellow memory thread in half and twist to form a loop in the end. Thread the loop onto the flower stem, then glue or Zot™ the tag over the twisted end of the loop. Add a 3mm crystal sticker to the tag as shown.
- Cover card front with blue/yellow/fuchsia dotted paper and Zot™ flower in place as shown.