Click to view a larger image
- Mat a 5”x7” photo onto yellow cardstock and trim, leaving a thin edge. Mat again onto a 9 ¼”x7” piece of blue and green patterned paper. Punch the waves design on the blue and green paper. Mat a third time on a 7 ½”x9 ¼” piece of blue texture paper. Ink the edges black.
- Wrap a length of green rick rack across the top left corner of the mat and secure with a yellow brad.
- Journal onto yellow cardstock, ink the edges and glue vertically along the blue and green mat, adding a green brad at each end. Tie a knot in a piece of yellow ribbon and Zot™ below the photo.
- Glue green rick rack along the bottom edge of the blue texture mat. Glue the matted photo to the striped background paper.
- Mat a horizontal photo onto yellow cardstock, trimming narrow borders, then mat onto blue and green patterned paper and punch the waves along the bottom of the blue mat. Mat again onto blue texture paper and then onto green texture paper. Ink the edges and wrap the upper right corner with yellow ribbon. Mat two smaller photos onto yellow cardstock and blue paper, trimming narrow borders. Glue all three to the bottom of the page.