Click to view a larger image
- Position the card with the fold at the side. Line the inside of the back panel of the card with light brown texture paper. Add a brown mini brad at the top and bottom right corners of the inside back panel.
- Cover the front of the card with dark brown paper, then punch along the front edge of the card.
- Cut a 2 ¾”-wide piece of brown stripe paper and glue along the left side of the card, even with the fold of the card.
- Insert a brown brad into a cream silk flower and use a Zot™ to attach to the card front.
- Computer journal or handwrite the card message onto light brown texture paper. Cut to a narrow strip, ink the edges and insert a brown mini brad at each end. Attach to the card front with foam tape.
- Tie a knot in a piece of brown ribbon and glue at an angle across the top left corner of the card front, trimming the edges even with the card.
- Ink the edges of the card black.