Designer Tip: It’s fun to use the Perfect Pearls with Color Me™ card toppers and papers! It adds a lovely shimmery effect.
- Start with the sunrays floral card topper. On your palette, mix together some blue Perfect Pearls with some water until you get a thin paint. Paint in the text background using the small brush. Rinse out your brush and mix some gold Perfect Pearls with water until you get a little bit thicker paint. Fill in the sun rays as shown. Let dry. Use the same technique on the flowers and leaves. For the large flowers, mix together some pearl Perfect Pearls with some red to create a soft pink. Use pearl on the small flowers and green on the leaves.
- Cut out a “hello” label and a “Love you lots” tag for the inside. Color in a “hello” tag with the same pink as the large flowers. Color the small flower with a slightly paler pink and the leaves with green. Color around the word with pearl. On the other label, color around the word with pearl and the frame with blue.
- Tie a small sheer white bow and Zot™ to the bottom right of the greeting as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 1 1/2”x3” of the text paper from one of the other card toppers in the pack. Color with gold and cut a “V” in the bottom. Glue to card at the top 1” from the left. Glue 6 1/2”x1 3/4” of gold metallic paper across the bottom of the card.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Perfect Pearls- Metallics kit (link)
- Perfect Pearls- Jewels kit (link)
- Floral Ebony Card Toppers (link)
- Sunshine & Shadows Ribbon Set
- 6 1/2”x5” blank white card (link)
- Gold metallic paper (link)
- Plastic lid, palette, or craft sheet
- Small Zots™ adhesive dots (link)