Designer Tip: After adding the Perfect Pearls wash over the background, make sure the surface is completely dry before stamping over it and adding the Perfect Pearls—the powders will adhere to a damp surface. The surface of these white tags are very smooth—if you’re not happy with the results, you can use a paper towel and water to remove the Perfect Pearls and start again. I achieved a textural look by sprinkling tiny amounts of each color of Perfect Pearls over the tag, then misted it to set.
- Mix a small amount of perfect gold Perfect Pearls with water on your acrylic block to make a thin wash. Paint over the entire tag with the wash, then mist with water and let dry thoroughly. Rinse the brush and dry it with the paper towel.
- Stamp a fern near the center of the tag with VersaMark ink. Use the small brush to apply forever-green Perfect Pearls to the fern image, and then brush away excess with a dry paintbrush. Continue to stamp and color the fern images, one at a time. Add perfect bronze, perfect gold, or forever-green Perfect Pearls, using one or two colors for each fern.
- Stamp “For someone Special” on the upper right portion of the tag, then add perfect bronze Perfect Pearls with the small brush. Wipe away excess Pearls using the dry brush.
- Sprinkle a tiny amount of each color of Pearls onto some areas of the tag for a textured look. Mist with water and allow drying. Tie an olive crepe bow and Zots™ over top of tag.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Perfect Pearls- Metallics kit (link)
- Perfect pearls – Jewel Kit (link)
- 10 white tags (link)
- Handmade Memories Ribbons (link)
- Fern small stamp (link)
- Birthday Greetings Stamp set (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- VersaMark ink pad (link)
- additional 1/2" flat paint brush
- scrap paper
- mister with water
- small container of water
- paper towel
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)