Designer Tip: Perfect Pearls shows up best on dark papers.
- Place the card fold on the side. Using the sheet of sponged blue/green/brown paper from the Nature’s Water Color Paper Pack, tear the paper into 1 1/2”-1 3/4” wide strips. Glue the blue strip to the top of the card. Roll back the top torn edge of each strip and glue 5 strips in graduating colors across the card, ending in brown at the bottom of the card. Trim the paper even with the card edges. Use the large brush to apply Perfect Gold to the surface of the card to give a shimmer.
- Place the stencil border across the card top edge and apply Artist Apackle using the squeegie to scrape off excess. Let dry and color with Perfect bronze. Lightly mist entire card with water and let dry.
- Stamp greeting on the right side of the card center. Place the shell stencil on white cardstock and apply Artist Spackle. Remove and wash stencil and let dry. Repeat for a total of 4 shells. Use the small brush to apply Perfect Gold and Perfect Bronze to the shells. Lightly mist shells with water and let dry.
- Stamp each shell with the script stamp and cut out each shell. Glue and foam tape 3 shells to the left side of the card greeting. Use the knife to make a small cut in the side of the card fold. Thread with jute and tie a bow to the right side of the card.
- Inside: Cover the card inside back. Stamp a greeting to the card bottom right. Glue a shell to the left and glue a jute bow to the bottom right of the shell.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 6 1/2”x5” blank white card (link)
- Batik Paper Pack (link)
- Batic Ribbon Set (link)
- Lavender Glimmer Paper (link)
- Birthday Greetings Stamp Set (link)
- Wild Flowers Stamp Set (link)
- Jewels Perfect Pearls™ with Perfect Medium™ (link)
- black and purple cardstocks (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam tape (link)