Designer Tip: Misting Perfect Pearls powders with water will set them and prefect smudging.
- Place the card fold on the top. Cover the card with glimmer paper. Cut the gold border from the batik paper to 2 1/2” wide. Ink the edges and glue across the card, 1/2” from the card bottom. Glue a length of 1/4” wide sheer purple ribbon across the border, 2 1/4” from the card top.
- Cut a 4 3/4”x3 1/2” rectangle of black cardstock. Apply the Perfect Medium™to the surface of the daisy stamp and stamp the bottom right corner of the rectangle. Use the small brush to apply Perfect Blue to the flower center and Perfect Purple to the petals. Use the large brush to dust off excess.
- Stamp leaves to extend from the lower right corner of the rectangle and brush with Perfect Green. Stamp a greeting at the top left corner and brush with Perfect Blue. Mat the black rectangle with purple cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Ink edges black and glue to the card center.
- Stamp 4 daisies on black cardstock and brush with blue/purple. Cut out each blossom. Foam tape 3 over the green stems to the left of the first flower. Foam tape a purple bow below the flowers.
- Inside: Glue the remaining Batik border to the card inside back, 1/4” from the left side. Stamp a birthday greeting on the left side of a 3” x 2 3/4” of black cardstock. Stamp leaves on the right side. Brush with green. Foam tape the last blue/purple flower to the bottom right corner. Glue a folded length of purple ribbon to extend from under the flower. Glue the rectangle to the right side of the batik border.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 6 1/2”x5” blank white card (link)
- Nature’s Water Color Paper Pack (link)
- Two Shells Stencil (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings Stamp Set (link)
- Delicate Patterns Stamp Set (link)
- Metallic Perfect Pearls™ (link)
- Chocolate Jute Cord (link)
- Artist Spackle (link)
- Mini Squeegee (link)
- white cardstock (link)
- Pen Knife (link)
- water sprayer
- Timber Brown StazOn® Inkpad (link)
- Foam tape (link)