Designer Tip: Techniques: Graduated Gelato colors, Mist Gelato and Paint with Gelato. Tip: Make custom spritz by coloring in the bottom of a cup. Add a small amount of water and use a paintbrush to mix Gelato with water. Pour into a clean spritzer.
- Starting on the left side, color 1/4 of the 5 3/4” x 4” white cardstock with the darkest orange Gelato. Next, color a 1/4 section with light orange, then dark yellow and finally light yellow. Use fingertips to blend one color section into another. Bend further using a baby wipe to soften colors. Let dry and Mat with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border.
- Place the card with the fold at the top and cover with green gingham paper. Glue the Matted Gelato rectangle to the center. Stamp the bike and greeting onto white cardstock. Trace with the Vintage Sign label (2 1/4” x3”) and cut out.
- Drag a wet liner paintbrush across the dark orange Gelato and paint the seat and handle bars orange. Let dry. Foam tape the bike label to a Green Gingham Designer Label (2 3/4”x4”) matted with white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue the label to the card front and mist the entire card orange. Glue an orange bow to the left side of the bike label.
- Inside: Glue a Green Gingham Vintage Sign Label to the card inside back. Write a greeting on a white cardstock Mini Vintage Sign Label and foam tape over the gingham label. Mist the inside of the card orange and let dry. Stamp tiny flowers at each corner of the gingham label. Paint dark orange using the liner paintbrush. Let dry. Glue an orange bow under the greeting label.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Bike Small Stamp (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels Template (link)
- Green Gingham Paper (link)
- Serendipity Ribbon Set (link)
- Water spritzer
- Small liner paintbrush
- White cardstock (link)
- Jet Black StazOn® inkpad (link)
- Baby wipes
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)