Designer Tip: Metal finish by using Metallic Gelato over embossed paper. Rub down metallic silver Gelato over embossed black paper using baby wipe. The uneven silver finish gives the look of embossed metal.
- Emboss the frame onto black cardstock. Cut out the excess paper around the outside of the frame and inside the window of the frame. Apply silver Gelato over the embossed surface of the frame. Use the baby wipe to rub the silver into the un-embossed areas.
- Mat the frame with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border. Use the penknife to cutaway the black from the window area. Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with suede paper. Glue the frame to the card front. Open the card and lay flat. Use the knife to cut away the violet suede from the window.
- Inside: Cover the card inside back with black cardstock. Close the card and use the Watermark stamp pad to stamp the greeting to appear inside the window. Open the card and sprinkle with embossing powder. Emboss and close the card. glue a purple bow to the top left side of the window.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings Stamp Set (link)
- Violet Suede Paper (link)
- Rich & Spicy Ribbon Set (link)
- Gelatos Gold & Silver (link)
- Epic 6 Die Cutting Tool (link)
- Floral Folder Embossing Folder (link)
- Sterling Silver Glitter Embossing Powder (link)
- Versamark™ Watermark Stamp Pad (link)
- Heatgun (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- Baby wipes
- Penknife (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)