Designer Tip: The Doodle Stampers and Sew Stampers are so easy to use. Cut along the edge of the stamped scallops for a fun shaped border.
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Cut 6 1/2”x2” of yellow floral and glue along the bottom of the card. Roll the Scallop Sew Stamper along the bottom edge, 1/4” from the bottom. Cut along the outside of the scallops, leaving a 1/8” border. Ink edges black using a cosmetic sponge. Cut 6 1/2”x1 1/2” of pink pattern and create the same scallop edge. Glue on top of the yellow floral, 3/4” above the bottom edge of the card. Trace the scalloped label acrylic shape onto yellow grid paper and cut out. Ink edges and position with the straight side along the bottom. Stamp “happy birthday to you” in black StazOn® with the center swirl close to the point of the label. Glue to card 1/4” from the right and top.
- Cut 6 1/2”x2” of teal/pink tile and create the same scallop edge across the bottom. Roll the Dash Doodle Stamper across the top and trim along the edge, 1/8” to the outside of the dashed line. Glue the piece across the card with the scallops 1 1/2” from the bottom of the card.
- Roll the Flower Doodle Stamper across yellow grid paper and trim to a 6 1/2”x3/8” strip. Fill in the flowers using Cosmic Pink and Gold Lamé Smooch® Inks. Glue across the center of the teal/pink tile strip.
- Trace the daisy acrylic shape on green paper and cut out. Trace the medium flower on pink and the small flower on teal and cut out. Roll out the Flower Doodle Stamper on yellow paper until one full flower appears. Punch out the flower centered on a 1/2” circle punch and ink edges. Color in the flower to match the flower border. Add additional black dots around the edge. Ink the edges of all the flower pieces with a cosmetic sponge and Jet Black StazOn®. Foam tape the daisy to the card 1/4” from the left and top. Stack the medium and small flowers and the yellow flower circle on top of it with foam tape.
- For the inside: Glue a 1 3/4” wide strip of brown floral across the bottom, trimming to fit. Cut a 6 1/2”x3 3/4” piece of pink pattern and roll the Scallop Sew Stamper across the top and bottom. Trim around the lines as on the front. Glue across the center of the card. Roll the Dash Doodle Stamper twice on yellow grid, creating parallel lines about 1/2” apart. Cut out and glue across center as shown.
- Trace the scalloped label on teal houndstooth. Rotate the acrylic piece 180 degrees and trace again, creating a scalloped label all around. Stamp “Celebrate!” in the center and ink the edge. Glue to center.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Stamper Tool (link)
- Scallop Sew Stamper (link)
- Dash Doodle Stamper (link)
- Flower Doodle Stamper (link)
- Acrylic shapes (link)
- Birthday Greetings Stamps (link)
- 6 1/2”x5” blank white card (link)
- Kaleidoscope Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Smooch Ink Taffy Pink (link), Gold Lamé (link)
- Black StazOn® ink (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- Foam tape (link)
- 1/2” circle punch