Designer Tip: The Doodle Stampers and Sew Stampers are so easy to use. Cut along the edge of the stamped scallops for a fun shaped border.
- Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with black cardstock. Ink the edges of a 6 1/8”x 4 3/4” green patterned paper. Place the metal ruler 1/2” from the bottom of the green paper and roll the Zig Zag roller across the card. Repeat for the top and sides.
- Place the ruler 1” from the bottom and roll a 4” length of Burst stamps centered inside the Zig Zag border. Repeat for the top. Stamp “Sew Sweet” under the lower row Burst.
- Stamp a pincushion at the center of the card. Stamp the cushion on scraps of green, pink, blue gingham and striped paper. Cut areas of the cushion from the different papers and assemble over the stamped image on the card. Foam tape the green cushion “stem” to the top of the cushion. Thread 4 pink buttons with twine and knot at the top. Trim the ends and glue each button to a corner of the card.
- Inside: Glue a 6 1/2” x 1 3/8” strip of green paper across the card bottom of the inside back. Roll a length of Zig Zag across the top edge of the paper. Stamp the pin cushion over the left side of the green paper. Stamp “Thank you” to the right of the cushion. Stamp the cushion on paper scraps and piece the same as the front image. Glue a pink button to the base of the cushion.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Sew Cute Paper Pack (link)
- Sew Cute Small Stamp (link)
- Labels & Frames Stamp Set (link)
- Sew Stamper™ Burst (link) and Zig Zag (link)
- Sew Stamper™ Handle (link)
- Green Baker’s Twine (link)
- Vacation Buttons (link)
- Black Cardstock (link)
- StazOn®Black inkpad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Metal ruler