Designer Tip: Be sure to let the roller ink dry completely before handling. It takes longer to dry when stamping on glossy paper.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on your left. Cover the card with the blue/green dot paper.
- For the monoprinting technique: Cut two pieces of glossy cardstock 1” larger than your desired paper size. Ink up both sides of the sleeve with one color of ink. Close the sleeve and press down to be sure the ink is spread out with bubbles. Place both pieces of glossy cardstock back to back and place inside the sleeve and use your fingers to press the ink onto the paper. Turn it over and do the same on the other side. Set aside to dry completely.
- Cut one piece of monoprinted paper to 4 1/4”x5 3/4” and mat on red with 1/16” borders. Roll the musical note stamper across the top of the paper and glue centered on the card. Roll the star stamper along the top and bottom edge of a 4 1/4”x2 1/4” red paper and glue 1” from the top of the card.
- Use the label die cut shape to trace and cut out the shape from the monoprinted paper. Mat on blue with 1/16” borders and foam tape to the card centered on the red strip.
- Place Dazzles on the die cut label and Zot over the cut out label on the card. Roll the zots to create height and place them behind the lettering to hide them. Back the guitar Dazzle with red paper and white cardstock. Back the keyboard and two records with white cardstock and glue to the card as shown.
- Inside the card: Cover the card with blue/green dot paper. Mat a 5”x2” monoprint strip on red paper with 1/8” borders on the top and bottom. Stamp musical notes along the top and glue 1” from the card top.
- Place “Sing & Dance” Dazzles on an oval die cut shape and Zot to the card as shown. Add Dazzles to the card.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Rock On paper pack (link)
- Music Dazzles (link)
- Chalk ink – Prussian blue, olive pastel
- Star Doodler Stamp (link)
- Music Doodler Stamp (link)
- Acrylic die cut shapes (link)
- Blank white 5”x6 1/2” card (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- White glossy cardstock (link)
- Monoprinting Book (link)
- sheet protector
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Foam tape (link)