Click to view a larger image
- Round the right corners of a 9”x10” rectangle of Blue Tapestry Foil and lightly sand the edges and the foil surface. Mat with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8” wide border and round the right corners. Glue 1” from the left side and 1” from the top of the page. Mat a 12”x1 ½” strip of stripe foil with brown cardstock and glue across the blue tapestry, 1 ¾” from the bottom of the page.
- Trace ½ of the 10” circle on to the right side of an 8”x10” photo and cut out. Mat the ½ circle with red cardstock, leaving 1/16” wide border. Glue to the left side of the blue tapestry mat.
- Layer the 4” red flower with 2 smaller flowers and secure to the stripe border using a Great Big Brad. Punch a circle of blue tapestry and sand the edges. Glue to the center of the brad.
- Select the “Brother” “Sister” and “Content” words from the Love & Family book of quotes. Copy to a Word document, size and print onto white cardstock. Cut into rectangles, some with inverted “v” at the right side and mat with red and brown cardstocks.
- Glue a folded length of ribbon to the end of the “brother” tag and glue to the top right of the page. Lightly sand the “&” from the monogram book and foam tape below. Secure the mini brads to a 4”x ¾” strip of brown cardstock. Glue “sister” to the center and glue to the page. Glue the “content” tag to extend from under the Great Big Brad and glue the opposite end to the page.