Click to view a larger image
- Turn the background paper so the stripes are vertical. Glue white ribbon across the page, 2 1/4" from the top, gluing the ends at the back of the page to secure.
- Mat the two 4"x6" vertical photos on white cardstock leaving a 1/16" border. Mat one photo on bright pink paper, and the other on solid red paper, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue one photo to the upper left portion of the page, 1" from the left and 1/2" from the top. Glue the second photo 1" from the right side and 1 1/4" from the bottom.
- Write or computer print journaling on solid bright pink paper, trim to a 5"x4" rectangle. Mat on white cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue to the page centered beneath the photo on the upper left. Computer journal or write by hand names and year on white cardstock. Trim to a 4"x1/2" rectangle and chalk the edges. Mat on bright pink paper leaving a 1/16" border. Set aside until you have placed the embellishments.
- Attach 3-D flower Dazzles™ to paper or cardstock and cut them out. Add chalk to the white cardstock as desired. Mat with a second color of paper if desired. Cut around the rims of the flowers left on the backing sheet, then attach to paper or white cardstock as before. Mat with a second color of paper if desired. Layer some flowers together with foam tape, add rub-ons, or embellish with brads or buttons.
- Layer a small pink silk flower and large white silk flower together, then add a 3-D Flower sticker at the center. Zot™ centered over the white ribbon, then add layered 3-D flowers at right and left of the silk flowers. Add flower stickers with stems over the bottom of each photo as shown. Zot™a ribbon over the base of the stem of the left photo. Glue name/year block over bottom of photo on the right side. Add brads to journaling blocks as shown.