- Cut a 5"x6 1/2" rectangle from blue corners flocked paper. Glue white ribbon across the rectangle, 5/8" from the bottom.
- Cut around a small Dazzle™ flower rim, attach to red paper, then trim around the edges. Attach flower centered over another 3-D flower Dazzle™ and embellish the center with a mini brad. Foam tape centered over a small white silk flower, then foam tape to the rectangle among the swirls on the background paper as shown. Attach a daisy flower to red paper and trim edges beneath the petals. Attach to the rectangle as shown.
- Sand the edges of a great big brad to show the silver metal. Punch a red paper circle and glue centered over the brad. Attach the brad to the right side of the paper rectangle, then apply "fun" rub-on centered over the red paper circle. Add rub-ons among the flowers and swirls on the background as shown. Add mini brads to rub-ons as desired. With the fold at the left, glue rectangle to the front of the card.
- Computer print or write "Happy Birthday!" by hand on white cardstock with the black pen. Trim to a 2 5/8"x5/8" rectangle and ink the edges. Mat on red, leaving a 1/8" border, inking edges. Glue centered over the white ribbon.
- Inside the card: Cover the inside with the remaining swirls flocked paper. Glue white ribbon across the inside, 2" from the bottom. Computer print or write a message by hand on white cardstock. Trim to 3 1/4"x1 1/4" and ink the edges. Mat on red, leaving a 1/8" border. Ink edges and glue centered over white ribbon.
- Trim around flower rims and attach to red and pink paper. Trim edges and layer flowers together. Add mini brad to the center and foam tape the flower over the upper left corner of the message block. Add rub-on overlapping a swirl in the background paper as shown.