Designer Tip: When dealing with multiple layers of paper and cardstock, emboss with Versamark™ and Embossing Enamel and heat with gun. When melted and still a liquid, quickly sprinkle in Mica Fragments. If you are only using 1 layer of paper or cardstock, heat the Embossing Enamel along with the Mica Fragments from the bottom of the cardstock. This prevents the Mica from blowing away.
- Stamp emboss the postcard onto craft paper cardstock and emboss black. Stamp a second time onto red swirl paper and emboss black. Stamp only sections of the stamp with holly leaves onto green paper and emboss black. Cut away the red paper oval.
- Use the embossing pen to add embossing liquid to the roofs of the red houses. Add to the ground in front of the homes and a small amount among the trees. Sprinkle with white Embossing Enamel. Tap off excess Enamel and sprinkle Pearlized Mica Fragments. Add more Enamel and heat from the bottom until the Enamel melts.
- Cut the craft paper image into a 5”x3 3/4” and mat with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and extending the left side by 1”. Cut the corners off the black end to make a tag shape. Punch a 3/4” red swirl circle and glue to the tag end. Punch with 1/4” hole punch. Thread with green ribbon. Glue green rick rack over the left edge of the postcard.
- Foam tape the red oval over the craft paper postcard, lining up the images. Cut the green holly leaves out and glue to the red oval. Add Tacky Glue to the holly centers and sprinkle Gilded Gold Mica. Let dry. Add the “Merry” Dazzles to the red oval.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack (link)
- Vintage Christmas Ribbon Set (link)
- Merry Merry Gold Glitter Dazzles (link)
- Snowy Postcard Cling Stamp (link)
- 12x12 Craft Paper Cardstock (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- Fran-tage Pearlized Mica Fragments (link)
- Fran-tage Gilded Mica Fragments (link)
- Fran-tage Shabby White Embossing Enamel (link)
- Black fine detail embossing powder (link)
- Versamark™ Watermark stamp pad (link)
- 3/4” wide circle punch (link)
- 1/4” wide hole punch (link)
- Heat gun (link)
- Tacky Craft Glue (link)
- Foam tape (link)