Designer Tip: Sponging a different ink color on the monoprinted paper creates a different look. I used toffee to soften the red and pink.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on your left. Cover with vertical stripe. Tear all four edges of a 5”x6 1/2” black cardstock. Use a cosmetic sponge and ink all four corners of the black paper with VersaMark. Add embossing powder and fragments and heat from underneath. Glue centered on the card. Tear all four edges of a 4 1/2”x5 3/4” pink patterned paper and glue slightly tilted on the card.
- Use the X-acto® knife to cut a slit at the fold 2” from the bottom and thread the ribbon through. Tie a bow on the left.
- Tear all four edges of a 4”x5 1/4” black cardstock and stamp and emboss the Paris stamp. Foam tape centered on the card.
- Inside the card: Sponge Versamark™ approximately 1/2” from the top and 3/4” – 1” from the bottom of a 5”x6 1/2” black cardstock. Add embossing powder and fragments and heat from underneath. Glue to the card.
- Tear the top and bottom edges of a 5”x3 3/4” pink paper and glue 1” from the top. Emboss “Sending Happy Thoughts” centered on a 5”x2” black cardstock. Tear the top and bottom edges and glue 1 3/4” from the top of the card.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Lacy paper pack (link)
- Lacy ribbons (link)
- Versamark™ ink pad (link)
- Heartfelt Greetings stamp set (link)
- I Love paris Stamp (link)
- Fran•táge Aged Silver embossing powder (link)
- Fran•táge Mica Pearlized &Tarnished Fragments (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” card (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- Heat tool (link)
- X-acto® pen knife and cutting mat (link)