Designer Tip: Light embossing powders show up best when stamped on dark papers.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on top. Glue a 1 1/4”x5” stripe on the right. Tear the right edge of a 1 1/2”x5” brown. Sponge Versamark™ on the paper and sprinkle Shabby Blue embossing powder on the paper. Sprinkle Pearlized and Gilded fragments on the powder and heat from underneath. Glue this piece over the stripe as shown.
- Cut a Handmade Memories paper with the design in the lower left to 5” square. Stamp and emboss the mother & child centered 1” from the left with gold. Tear the right edge and glue to the left side of the card.
- Sponge Versamark™ on the corners and emboss with Shabby Blue and sprinkle fragments over the top. Heat from underneath.
- Emboss “A Warm Hello” in gold on blue paper and punch. Punch a brown label and mat on pink. Glue to the upper right and Zot a blue bow just above.
- Inside the card: Cover the card with patchwork paper. Tear the right and left edges of a 5” square brown and glue centered on the card. Tear the right and left edges of a 3 1/4”x5” blue and glue centered on the card.
- Stamp and emboss a Shabby Blue label on brown with “Just for you” inside. Cut around the edges leaving a 1/16” border and glue centered 1” from the top.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Handmade Memories paper pack (link)
- Lacy ribbons (link)
- Versamark™ ink pad (link)
- Mother stamp (link)
- Labels & Frames stamp set (link)
- Vintage Labels punch (link)
- Fran•táge Mica Pearlized, Gilded Fragments (link)
- Fran•táge Aged Gold, Shabby Blue Embossing powers (link)
- Acrylic block (link)
- 5”x6 1/2” card (link)
- Black cardstock (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)
- Cosmetic sponge
- Heat tool (link)