Click to view a larger image
- Line the inside of the envelope with striped paper. Cover the front and back sides of the envelope with pansy paper. Sand the edges.
- Cover the top and bottom flaps with striped paper. Sand the edges and glue the bottom one over the pansy paper. Add a brad to the center of the large blue flower and glue dot to the bottom flap.
- Print a greeting onto white cardstock. Cut out as a tag and ink the edges. Tie a bow in blue sheer ribbon leaving a long tail.
- Create a closure with the ribbon by gluing the tag under the bow. Wrap the long tail around the top of the envelope and glue tag over the end. Trim the ends.
- Add a mini brad to small blue flower and glue dot to the ribbon.