Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 3 ½" strip of large pansy glitter paper and glue across the bottom of the small pansy paper.
- Mat the border sticker with purple paper and glue across the seam of the papers.
- Mat a photo with a 1/16" mat of ivory paper and again with purple cardstock. Glue the photo to the small pansy paper, as shown.
- Mat word stickers with purple cardstock and foam tape around the photo. Create phrases by mating the alphabet tiles and mixing with word stickers. Foam tape around the photo.
- Print journaling onto ivory cardstock, mat with purple cardstock and add around the photo as shown.