Click to view a larger image
- Print journaling onto ivory cardstock. Mat word stickers with green cardstock and glue mixed in the journaling to create you message. Glue the journaling strip to the edge of the floral paper.
- Mat a 5"x7" photo with green cardstock and glue to the left edge of the floral paper.
- Layer a strip of green cardstock, border sticker and ½" strip of striped paper along the edge of the journaling. Add flowers to the top of the journaling strip around the photo mat.
- Mat the "Family…" sticker with green paper and add a brad. Add “to me” to a small tag and hang from the brad with embroidery floss.
- Ink the edges of the page.