Click to view a larger image
- Remove the posts and inner pages from the album. Ink the edges and spine with a brown ink pad. Swirling the ink pad in a circular pattern gives the album almost a suede look.
- Cover the back with the large rose print paper. Trim flush to the edges with an X-acto® knife.
- Cover the front with a 4 ½" piece of large rose print paper.
- Cut a strip of the rose glitter paper to 2". Cut a strip of the striped paper to ¼", ink the edges and glue to the edge of the glitter paper. Add pink mini brads to the ends and glue along the spine of the album.
- Print Love Letters on ivory cardstock. Add a glitter rose sticker to the cardstock and trim. Glue dot a green bow to the corner of the mat.
- Add posts and pages back to the album.