Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 6 1/2" x 8" piece of dotted paper and ink the edges black. Glue to the top left portion of the brown patterned background paper. Mat a photo on blue cardstock. Mat again on white cardstock, leaving a 1 1/2" white border on the right side of the mat, and trimming the remaining sides to a 1/8" border.
- Use the circle tip and glue pad to stamp four circles evenly spaced on the extra space at the right side of the photo. (It's easier to do the ones at the ends first, then center the remaining two) Add blue flock, tap off excess and repeat as necessary. Let it dry completely.
- Glue the matted photo over the dotted paper on the top center of the page as shown, then add brads and decorated flower brads to the centers of the circles.
- Choose mismatched monograms to spell out 'family'. Use circle and dot tips to create designs on the monograms with the glue pad. Add black or blue flock and let dry. Sand the edges of the black letters with an emery board. Arrange letters across bottom of the page, and then add brads as shown.
- Trim the top corners of a white square of cardstock to create a tag. Write journaling on the tag with blue pen, and then ink the edges brown. Glue onto the page, overlapping the photo and dotted paper. Add a blue brad at the top of the tag; place a small blue flower with a brown brad in the lower corner.