Click to view a larger image
- Cut four 1 1/4" squares of light gray textured paper.
- Use the square tip of the Terrific Tool to stamp the Essential Glue Pad adhesive in the center of each square. Add Fun Flock, then tap off the excess.
- Mat the four flocked squares on black glimmer paper. Attach a heart-shaped brad to the center of each square.
- Cut a 3 1/2" square of the light gray textured paper and ink the edges. Adhere the heart block to the center with foam tape.
- Cover the card front with red and black stripe paper. Cut a 3" strip of dark gray paper, tear along the edge and glue it to the bottom of the card.
- Cut a 1/2" slit in the fold of the card, 2 1/2" from the bottom. Wrap the sheer silver ribbon around the face of the card and tie a knot on the right side of the card front. Tie a bow with the black ribbon and attach the bow to the center of the silver knotted ribbon. Attach the long tail of the black ribbon to the face of the card and trim to the edge.
- Print a greeting on light gray paper, trim and ink the edges. Mat the greeting with black glimmer paper and attach to the bottom right of the card with foam tape.