- Place the sticker sticky-side up on your work surface. Tap Fun Flock onto the sticker for even coverage, tap off excess.
- Cut a piece of gray flourishes paper to cover the face of the card—but don’t glue to the card yet. Tear a 1 1/2”-wide strip of black glimmer and glue to the right edge of the gray flourishes piece.
- Glue the flocked roses to the front of the paper, trimming off excess. Ink the edges of the paper.
- Cut out a tag from the art sheet and attach with foam tape to the front of the paper. Add brads to the center of two flowers and use Zots™ to attach near the tag.
- Trim a piece of gingham ribbon and secure one end to the back side of the paper. Tie a small bow and adhere with Zots™.
- Add three mini brads to the lower left corner of the paper. Adhere the whole piece to the face of the card.
- For the inside: Cut a 2"-wide strip of gray flourishes paper and attach to the bottom of the inside of the card. Attach remaining flocked stickers and two more flowers attached with brads.