- Cover the card front with pink floral paper and trim even with the card edges. Cut a 5"x 6 1/4" rectangle of striped paper and tear the long right edge from top to bottom. Roll the torn edges over to expose the white.
- Place the flowers on scrap paper and blot them with the glue pad. Sprinkle the flowers with a mixture of green flock and pink glitter. Gently shake off excess. Set aside for the glue to dry completely.
- Blot each pink brad with glue and dip into glitter. Let brads dry and then use them to secure three flowers to the top right of the torn paper. Glue the torn paper to the card front.
- Cut the border off the pink striped paper and glue to the front of the card, 1/2" from the bottom. Dot the center of each flower on the border paper with glue. Sprinkle with flock and glitter and then gently shake off excess.
- Apply glue to letters and stamp "for you" on exposed pink floral background paper. Sprinkle with flock and glitter and then gently shake off excess. Let dry.
- Inside: Glue a 1 1/2"x 5" piece of pink floral paper across the top of the inside of the card. Glue a green tag to the right side of the strip. Secure a flocked flower with a glittered pink brad on top of the tag.