Designer Tip: To paint with the watercolor pencils, scribble on a piece of scratch paper and pick up the pigment with a wet brush.
- Card front: Paint the outer edges of the Color Me™ Chocolate Postcard flower petals with #119 and the inner portion of the petals and the buds with #123. Blend with a wet brush as needed. Paint the flower centers with #105 and add a dot of #115 to the very center. Paint the inner portion of the leaves with #168 and the outer portion with #166. Blend with a wet brush as needed.
- Paint the butterflies with #105 (body and inner wings), #115(outer wings) and #111(in between the two other colors). Blend with a wet brush as needed.
- Use #154 to paint the word “Greeting”. Paint the outer portion of the frame with #250. Color in the inner border of the frame completely with #250 and then blend with a light brush. Paint the outer background with #147.
- Color over the same area of scratch paper with #250, #251, #102 and #108 and blend together with a wet brush. Use this custom color to paint in the background of the postcard. Paint over the area lightly allowing some of the white to show through.
- Card inside: Cut out the center of the postcard Card Topper and paint the flowers, center, leaves and butterfly as before. Glue to the center of your card. Cut out the “Wish you were…” label and paint with #154. Glue to the card center as shown.