Designer Tip: Select a section of the Happy Birthday embossed image and use for a greeting.
- Cut the lavender glimmer paper to the same size as the swirl folder and use the machine to emboss. Cut to 4”x5” and glue to a card cut to 4 1/8”x5”, leaving a white border along the right edge of the card.
- Emboss the powder blue suede with butterfly folder and trace with the Bracket Label A from the Design Tool Kit. Cut the bracket to 4” wide with a straight edge on the left. Mat with white cardstock and glue flush with the card fold. Place tiny purple Jewel Dazzles at the center of each embossed flower.
- Emboss a 4 1/8”x1” strip of turquoise suede with the swirl folder. Glue across the center of the bracket. Emboss a portion of the “Happy Birthday” words folder onto lavender glimmer and cut out as a greeting. Mat with white cardstock and foam tape over the turquoise border. Glue a purple metallic bow to the left side.
- Inside: Glue a 4 1/8”x11/2” piece of powder blue suede embossed with a vertical swirl and glue to the top of the card inside back. Write a greeting on lavender glimmer and cut into a 4 1/8”x5/8” strip. Glue under the blue suede and place medium Jewel Dazzles on each side.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Design Tool Kit #1 (link)
- Lavender Glimmer paper (link)
- Turquoise Suede (link)
- Powder Blue Suede (link)
- Purple Jewel Dazzles (link)
- Metallic Ribbon Set (link)
- Epic 6 machine or other die-cutting/embossing tool (link)
- Springtime Butterflies Folder (link)
- Happy Birthday Folder (link)
- White cardstock-12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)