Designer Tip: A quick and easy all occasion card. Make several and leave blank. Stamp greetings as you need them.
- Cut the lime cardstock into a 10 1/2”x4 1/4” rectangle and sandwich one end of the cardstock between the folder. Emboss and fold in half, short sides together. Use the punch to make a 4 1/4” wide border and glue to the inside of the card’s front edge.
- Stamp a greeting on pink at the center of the card. Use the Smooch™ to color the blossoms, buds and dots. Let dry. Place tiny Jewel Dazzles at the center of each flower and along the scalloped border. Tie a length of twine around the card fold into a bow. Knot the ends.
- Inside: Stamp a birthday greeting on white cardstock and trace with a label shape. Ink the edges pink and glue to the card inside back. Place a large Jewel Dazzle on each side.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Pink Jewel Dazzles (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels Template-inside (link)
- Birthday Greetings Stamp Set (link)
- Dotty Border Punch (link)
- Daisy Flourish Folder (link)
- Epic 6 Die Cutting Machine (link)
- Lime and white cardstock (link)
- Pink Lemonade Bakers Twine (link)
- Moonlight Smooch™ (link)
- Berrylicious Fluid Chalk inkpad (link)