Designer Tip: To get a sharper embossed image on your cardstock, spritz it lightly with water before rolling through your die-cutting machine. If your piece curls or warps in the embossing process, make sure to apply glue stick to the whole surface before gluing down to your card to flatten it out.
- Cut 4 1/4”x5 1/2” of kraft brown cardstock and spritz lightly with water. Place inside the birthday embossing folder. Place the folder on top of the dark gray embossing platform and place the flexible cutting mat on top. Roll the “sandwich” through the Epic tool. Remove the embossed cardstock and glue to the front of the card 1/16” from the bottom and left. Trim the card so there is a 1/16” white border on all sides.
- Apply Liquid Pearls to the raised areas as shown, in Gold Pearl, Peacock, Flamingo, and Avocado. Let dry. Apply a thin border of Peacock Liquid Pearls, covering the white edge. Let dry.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Happy Birthday Embossing Folders (link)
- Epic 6 tool (link)
- Liquid Pearls: Gold Pearl (link), Flamingo, Peacock (link), Avocado (link)
- Classics Cardstock (link)
- Water spritzer
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)