Designer Tip: Heat your pieces from underneath to keep from blowing away the mica and glitter elements.
- Place your card with the fold on the left and cover with brown scroll border paper, keeping the border on the fold. Cut a 3/4”x6 1/2” stripe paper and glue even with the right edge. Place border Dazzles™ on the left and right edges.
- Pop out the 3”x1 1/2” label frame die-cut and apply VersaMark™ to the front. Dust with Aged Rose and Shabby Pink embossing powders and cover the lower half with Pearlized mica. Heat emboss from underneath. Glue the frame 3/4” from the right edge and 1/2” from the lower edge of your card. Open your card and place inside down on your cutting mat. Cut out the window in the label frame, through the front of your card. Close your card.
- Use the method in step-2 to emboss two medium keys and one tiny key (save the tiny key for the inside). Use the glass glitter on the lower part of the keys. Thread a 4” length of ribbon through the two medium keys and foam tape in place, as shown.
- Apply VersaMark™ to the center of a 3”x4 1/2” pointed label die-cut and dust heavily with Aged Rose embossing powder. Heat emboss from underneath. Ink the telephone stamp with brown StazOn®. Heat the embossed area of the die-cut again from above and quickly press the telephone stamp into the warm embossing enamel, creating an impression. Remove the stamp and let the image cool. Foam tape over the key ribbon, 1/4” from the left and upper edges.
- Fold 4” lengths of various ribbons in half and Zot™ in place under the top of the “phone” label. Stamp “HELLO” in brown on the right half of a small die-cut label, ink the edges brown, tuck under the large label and foam tape the right end at an angle. Place small Dazzles™ innies on the die-cut labels.
- For the inside: Use the method in step-2 to emboss the oval lock plate and keyhole die-cuts. Glue the keyhole on the center of a 1 1/2”x2 1/4” pointed oval label die-cut and foam tape the lock plate over it. Ink the edges of the label and glue on center of a 2 1/2” square label die-cut. Ink the edges and glue 1/8” from the right edge and 1/2” from the lower edge of your card. Close and open your card to make sure the lock plate is centered in the front card window.
- Ink the edges of “Just a little Hello” label and foam tape over a length of 1/4” brown sheer ribbon with a bow at the top. Tie the lower end of the ribbon around the tiny key and foam tape the key in place.