Designer Tip: Use the “painted” area on your craft sheet to color more than one tag, and save the other tags for more projects.
- Lay your craft sheet in front of you and mist an area about 7”x4” with each of the paints. Use the paint brush to spatter the pewter glaze over the area. Place your tag face down over the painted area and move around a bit to pick up the paint. Turn your tag over, lay on a dry area of the craft sheet and use a crumpled paper towel to blot (do not wipe) all over the tag, creating a marbled look. Use the heat gun to dry.
- Cut two 2 1/4”x1 1/2” mottled papers. Use VersaMark™ to stamp “Especially for you” and a rose bunch on one. Use a dry brush to pounce gold perfect pearls on the roses and flourishes. Pounce white on the leaves and words. Tap off excess perfect pearls and brush off lightly with a dry brush, or tissue. Spritz with water and set with the heat gun. Stamp “just because” and an oval frame on the other paper and treat with perfect pearls. Mat both on gold with 1/16” borders.
- Cut a 2 5/8”x4” black cardstock, horizontally score the center and valley fold to create a small card with the fold at the top. Glue the “Especially for you” piece to the front, and the “just because” piece to the inside.
- Mat the large tag on mottled paper, then on gold with 1/16” borders, and re-punch the tag hole. Place corner bracket Dazzles™ at the upper right and lower left corners. Glue the small card 1” from the upper tag edge. Open the card and place scroll fern Dazzles™ across the lower corners.
- Cut three lengths of ribbons (crepe, gingham and swirl), thread through the tag hole and tie in a knot. Trim ends at an angle.