Designer Tip: Embellish the tag bottom with Encrusted Jewels.
- Place the white tag on a protected surface and follow steps 1-4 on the Naturally Aged Paints Precious Stone insert. Use the heat gun to move the puddles of paint around as they dry.
- Cover the surface of the tag with Perfect Printing Pouch. This insures that the embossing powder will not stick to tacky surface on painted tag. Stamp and emboss the Dandelion 1” from the tag bottom. Stamp flying Dandelion seeds/wishes on the left side. Stamp “Wish” at the top right.
- Sprinkle bottom of tag with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and sprinkle Powder Blue Fragments, Silver Halo Glitter and a touch of Royal Blue Glass Glitter. Heat from the bottom of the tag as not to blow away the lose Fran-tage. Allow the Embossing Enamel to melt around other elements.
- Use the paintbrush to apply Icicle paint to the center of the Dandelion and over the seeds. Sprinkle Silver Halo Glitter into wet paint. Let dry. Mist entire tag with Turquoise Blue and let dry.
- Mat the tag with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Re-punch a hole at the top of the tag. Tie black and aqua ribbon lengths through the hole.