- I used 3 techniques on the Pergamano parchment: embossing, perforating, and cutting.
- The vine ribbon adhered easily and quickly with Zips™, and Zots™ were used with the paper florets.
- When perforating or cutting, pierce through the front of the parchment. When embossing or coloring, work on the backside of the parchment. Write “front” on the front of the parchment with pencil to avoid confusion.
- Trim the card to 6 1/4”x4 1/2” with the fold on the top. Cover the card with green fern paper. Cut a 6 1/2”x1 1/4” piece of multi-stripe paper and glue across the bottom of the card 1/2” from the bottom.
- Cut a 6”x4 1/4” piece of Pergamano Parchment paper. Place the parchment on your piercing mat. Place the stencil over the parchment, lined up with scallops going along the long side of the parchment. Secure the parchment to the stencil with stencil tape. Perforate the holes in a double line of scallops. When you run out of stencil, remove it and shift it over until you cover the length of the parchment.
- Take the Tags Multi-grid stencil and place it on the perforating mat. Place the parchment on the stencil with the polka dots lined up along the scalloped edge. Use the small tip on the embossing stylus to rub inside the polka dots.
- Use the Butterfly piercing template to emboss the butterflies on the back of the parchment. Stamp “warm wishes” at the top right of the parchment. Back the rectangle with white paper behind the parchment, adhering with glue stick.
- Place the parchment centered on the card, lining up the polka dots with the multi-stripe strip. Adhere the parchment by placing small Zots on only the white embossed parts, hiding the Zots™. Place a 6 1/2” length of Zips™ across the middle of the polka dots and adhere the vine ribbon, trimming ends. Adhere the 3 florets along the vine with large Zots™.
- For the inside: Glue a 6 1/2”x2 1/4” strip of squares paper across the card 1/2” from the top. Place a strip of Zips across the middle of the piece and adhere the vine ribbon. Stamp “Thinking of You” on a small piece of white cardstock and ink the edges black. Mat on green ferns paper leaving a 1/8” border and ink the edges black. Glue to the card 1 1/4” from the bottom and 3/4” from the left.