Designer Tips: Taping the paper to the template will help prevent slipping. Once you start perforating the paper it is best to continue until finished. It is easy to lose you place and miss areas. Once the template is removed it is difficult to line it up again and continue.
- Place the card fold at the top. Glue a 1 1/2" x 5" strip of green holly paper to the left side.
- Pergamano Border: Cut a 5 1/2" x 1" strip of parchment paper and tape the stencil over the paper. Place on the foam perforating mat. Pierce the holes and use the edge of the needle to scrape the lines through the stencil. Use the white pen to color in the dots on the border. Glue the border across the right edge of the holly paper and cover the remaining portion of the card with red squares paper. Trim the paper even with the card edges.
- Bells: Cut the pergamano paper into a 2 1/2" square and tape under the bell portion of the stencil. Emboss the ribbon and bell clappers. Use the perforating pen to poke the holes through the template and onto the paper and finally use the pen to draw the dot along the bell front.
- Poinsettia flower: Emboss the petals and use the pen to make the dots at the center. Cut out around the petals.
- Slide mount: Apply glue stick to the slide mount and cover with paper. Use the knife and make an "x" at the center to make flaps. Fold the flaps back and glue to the back of the slide. Trim excess paper around the slide edges.
- Glue red glimmer paper and a length of white rick rack across the bottom back and glue the pergamano bell behind the slide. Glue the flower to the lower left corner a tag at the top right with a knot of ribbon at the top.