Designer Tip: When embossing on holographic paper, heat slowly with the heat gun and stay three or four inches from the paper to prevent scorching.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cut two 5”x3/4” Rosemary & Thyme green dot papers and glue even with the upper and lower edges. Glue a 5”x4” purple circles holographic paper 1/2” from the upper edge. Use VersaMark™ to stamp two small jellyfish and three sets of bubbles on the purple circles paper, as shown. Dust with white embossing powder and heat set.
- Stamp and emboss the wave border across the upper and lower edges of a 5”x2” Rosemary & Thyme purple houndstooth paper. Stamp and emboss “Splish Splash” across the center, as shown. Cut out along the upper “wave” with a 1/16” border. Glue 1/2” from the lower card edge.
- Use Memento ink to stamp the large jellyfish on Silky paper and use the following Watercolor Pencils to color it in: #’s 168, 104 & 156 for the body, #’s 155 & 104 for the tentacles. Use a wet paintbrush to blend the colors. Cut out the jellyfish and foam tape onto your card, as shown. Zot™ a small loop of 1/8” green ribbon as shown and Zot™ the jellyfish tin pin in place.
- Glue 5” lengths of 1/4” green glimmer ribbon under each “wave” and along the upper edge of the purple circles paper. Zot™ a bow at the left of the upper ribbon and place medium jewel Dazzles™ along the lengths of the ribbons.
- Card inside: Use Memento ink to stamp the small jellyfish all over the card, going off of the card edges.
- Use Memento ink to stamp “When life gives you troubles…” on the center of a 3” square of Silky paper, and stamp the small jellyfish and bubbles around the edges. Use the following Watercolor Pencils to color the images: #’s 168 & 104 for the jellyfish, #’s 155 & 104 for the tentacles, #151 for the bubbles. Use a wet paintbrush to blend the colors.
- Mat your piece on purple houndstooth paper with a 1/16” border. Then mat on purple circles paper with 1/16” borders on the upper, left and right edges and a 5/8” border on the lower edge. Glue a length of 1/4” green glimmer ribbon across the purple circles strip and Zot™ a bow at the center. Place Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.