Click to view a larger image
- Cover the side panels and back with the colored tiles paper. Cover the top and bottom flaps with the blue textured paper. Ink the edges.
- Cut 1/2" slits in the center of the top and bottom flaps. Thread the ribbon from the inside, pull toward the outside and tie the ends in a bow. Use Zots™ to keep in place.
- Attach a flower to the instant card art birthday message with a mini brad, as shown. Use foam tape to attach to the envelope.
- Attach a turn mount to each of the side panels with a mini brad, fold the panels and turn the mounts to hold them closed.
- For the inside card: Ink the edges of a 4 1/8"x 3" piece of blue textured paper. Accent it with a punch-out message and a flower attached with a mini brad. Tuck inside the envelope.