- Paint the outside flaps and the top edges of the envelope with brown paint. Trim the quotes (trim the second smaller quote as a tag) and paint the edges. Let dry completely.
- Line the inside of the envelope with brown striped paper. Trim to fit the envelope and ink the edges black.
- Tear dot paper in straight line approximately 6 1/2" wide, with tears on either end. Adhere the dot paper wrapped around the envelope.
- Front: Cut a tan tag and ink the edges. Mat a quote onto the tag with foam tape. Attach a brown flower to the tag with a great big brad. Punch a circle of dot paper and ink the edges and then attach to the center of the great big brad. Attach two ribbon loops to the underside of the tag, and adhere the tag to front of the envelope.
- Back: Cover the seam with ribbon and tuck the ends into the envelope. Add a small brown flower attached with a brad to the bottom flap and glue the flap to the dot paper. Tie a small bow with ribbon and attach it with a Zot™ next to the flower. Attach a brown flower to the top of the tag quote with a brad and adhere it to the top flap. Punch 1/4" circles of striped paper, ink the edges and attach to the top of the brads holding the flowers. Add Velcro closure under the large flap to secure it closed.