- Lightly cover the outside of the envelope with pink ink, using the cosmetic sponge. Repeat with the tan ink on top, to create a marbled look. Let it dry completely.
- Wrap the floral paper around the top flap and onto the front of the envelope, tearing 3 1/4" from the fold. Ink the torn edge tan, then glue it in place and trim the other edges even with the envelope and flap. Ink the edges tan. Attach a pair of brads 3/4" apart on the top flap, as shown. Cover the inside of the envelope with the floral paper.
- Ink the edges of a 1 3/4"x 2 5/8" piece of mauve textured paper and glue to the envelope on top of the floral paper, as shown. Open the envelope and use an X-acto® knife to cut a 1 1/2"x 2 3/8" window centered on the mauve paper.
- Sand the "Dance" Brad Buddy™, and lightly ink it tan. Attach it to the front of the envelope, as shown, and stamp "you're invited" below it.
- Insert a column of brads on the back of the envelope, on each side of the seam and 1 1/2" apart. Glue the side and bottom flaps together. Lace the ribbon along the brads, as shown.
- For the pull out: Trim a 3 1/4"x 7 1/4" piece of white cardstock and glue a piece of folded ribbon to the top. Cover both sides with the burgundy textured paper. Mat a 1 5/8"x 2 5/8" picture onto mauve textured paper and ink the edges tan. Glue to the pull out, so that the picture shows through the open window in the envelope. Glue a 3 1/4"x 7" picture on the back.