Designer Tip: Cut the border strip from the cardstock and foam tape at the top for a layered look.
- Card front: Cover your card with a 5”x6 1/2” teal floral cardstock, keeping the large flowers at the bottom and saving the top border strip.
- Cut a 5”x1 5/8” piece of the saved border strip and mat on suede with a 1/8” border on the bottom edge. Foam tape on the top of your card.
- Pop out the green pastel “Happy Birthday” scallop label and the striped scallop label die-cuts. Remove the paper die-cut nibs with your fingernail. Foam tape the labels together, then onto your card, as shown.
- Zot™ a small bow a the left of the label, and place flower Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- Card inside: Cover with suede.
- Pop out the green pastel “Wishing you ALL THE BEST…” square label, the ivy square label, and the foil scallop label die-cuts. Remove the paper die-cut nibs. Glue the foil scallop label as shown. Foam tape the pastel labels together, then foam tape over a loop of ribbon, as shown. Place flower Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.