Designer Tip: Cut the border strip from the cardstock and foam tape at the top for a layered look.
- Card adjustments: Place your card with the fold on the left and cut 1 1/2” off the top edge, creating a 5”x5” card. Open your card and cut 2 1/2” off the left edge (the front panel of your card). Cover the right inside panel with green/purple rose/butterfly cardstock, keeping the large rose at the lower left corner. Close your card.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover the front with silver linen paper. Glue a 2”x4 1/2” green/purple rose/butterfly cardstock on the center (use the part of the cardstock that is away from the large purple flowers and butterfly.
- Cut out around the large butterfly on the cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border, and foam tape as shown.
- Zot™ a length of ribbon across the green cardstock strip, tucking the ends underneath. Zot™ a bow on as shown. Place Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- Card inside: Pop out the 2 3/4” square foil label, the 2 3/8” square pastel pink floral label and the pastel purple “HOPE YOU HAVE A…” scallop label die-cuts. Remove the paper die-cut nibs with your fingernail. Foam tape the labels together, then onto your card, as shown.
- Cut out a small dragonfly from the teal floral cardstock and foam tape as shown. Place flower Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.