Designer Tip: Make a simple easel card by foam taping the labels.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the top. Cover with pink/cream floral cardstock, saving the large floral border end of the cardstock for the inside.
- Open your card and place face down. Score your card 2 1/2” from the bottom edge, and mountain fold your card front. You may have to score a line on the underside of the card front also, to make the folding easier. Unfold your card front and close your card.
- Glue a length of pink crepe ribbon just under the center fold line and tuck the ends under the cardstock. Place border Dazzles™ as shown.
- Pop out the 4” square foil label and the 3 1/2” square silver dot Birthday label die-cuts. Remove the paper die-cut nibs with your fingernail. Glue foil label on the lower half of the card, leaving the top half of the label unglued. Foam tape the dotted label on the center. Zot™ on a bow, as shown. Cut the ribbon ends in a “v”.
- Card inside: Cover with pink/cream floral cardstock, placing the large floral border on the left. Place border Dazzles™ as shown.
- Pop out the 3” pastel pink scallop label and the 2” square cream “Wishing you ALL THE BEST…” label die-cuts. Remove the paper die-cut nibs with your fingernail. Foam tape the round scallop label as shown. Foam tape the square label over two lengths of ribbon on the center. Cut the ribbon ends in a “v”.